BALTIMORE, Md. - Ravens are First & Only NFL Team to Operate World’s Leading Aerial Camera System for Every Home Game
The Ravens are the first and only NFL team to utilize the world’s leading aerial camera system for every home game. (SkyCam debuted at the team’s first preseason game on Aug. 10.)
“Adding SkyCam – the premier camera angle in professional football – is another example of our commitment to creating an outstanding gameday experience for Ravens fans,” Baltimore Ravens vice president of broadcasting and gameday productions Jay O’Brien stated. “We constantly strive to produce the NFL’s best and most captivating video content. With SkyCam capabilities, we believe our in-game production rises to an even higher level."
“This is a great addition to M&T Bank Stadium and the Ravens organization,” SkyCam chief technical officer Stephen Wharton said. “Being the first in anything is a bold move, and we applaud the Ravens for their technological, trailblazing spirit.”
To view video of SkyCam’s capabilities, please click on the following link: https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/eKKFpeIZMR/fi-91e89ccf-1bc4-45e3-9084-af394319eb6d/fv-ef0877b0-20ab-45c4-bcce-043fa2e8072f/Skycam.mp4
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.
- UPDATE: Gold Alert canceled for Harrington man
- Two charged in connection to Accomack County rape investigation
- Md. House OKs budget after school safety debate
- Officials rule Dorchester Co. fire as accidental
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested in connection to Del. shooting