The North Caroline and Stephen Decatur wrestling teams put their perfect 12-0 records on the line tonight as they faced off in Berlin. The Bulldogs took the win 39-31 as Coach Tim Frey got his 400th of his career win, most in school history.
It was a packed gym at Stephen Decatur tonight as two undefeated teams faced off for the number one spot in the Bayside. The Seahawks took the first match with a score of 4-0 by Jagger Clapsaddle in the 120 pound class. North Caroline would go on a thirty nine point run with five pins including one in a minute thirty by Rhian Sisley in the 132 pound class.
The Seahawks would get a second wind in the 220 pound class as Decaturs Caleb Bourne pinned his man in a blazing 29 seconds to spark a five match in a row win for the Seahawks including five pins in a row to bring them within eight but it wasn't enough as the Bulldogs continue their undefeated season to 13-0 with the 39-31 win.
- A look at current weather conditions in Ocean City and Cambridge
- Wicomico Co. real estate agent, council candidate arrested on DUI charges
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child
- Senior citizen guilty in Wicomico Co. sex abuse case
- Del. DOC searching for wanted Dover inmate
- Multiple arrests made in drug/gun investigation