Day four of the Governor's Challenge continuing at Wicomico High School with North Caroline taking on Cesar Chavez.
The game was back and forth the entire first half with the Bulldogs hanging on to the one point lead headed in the break.
The Eagles started to garner an edge late in the contest but Tynez Warner had other plans. Warner drains a three-pointer to send this game into OT.
A few opportunities at the line for the Eagles to send it to double overtime but they could not capitalize. Bulldogs hold on to win this game 75-73.
- Salisbury Chamber Of Commerce Supports Offshore Wind
- Battleground over fossil fuel drilling comes to heart of Delaware
- Gov. John Carney says First State is strong, but more needs to be done
- Hogan's budget could cut millions of funding for school programs
- Salisbury looking for input from public on skate park
- Community reacts to Arcadia Nursing Home closing in March