SALISBURY, Md - The Mardela Warriors had their eyes set on win number one at this year's 2017 Governor's Challenge, facing off with Concordia Prep Wednesday morning at Wicomico High School.
Despite trailing throughout most of the game, the Warriors were able to make a strong push in the final minutes, tying the game at 52 and eventually moving ahead and capturing the win 55-52.
- Locals rally in DC for March For Life
- Community writes notes of love on framing of military veteran's new home
- Local high school offers student thrift store
- Wicomico High Schools host opioid awareness day
- Wayne Hartman announces candidacy for State Delegate 38C
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers called in to do an emergency dredging of Ocean City inlet