LAUREL, De - The Laurel boys soccer team won their first ever Henlopen South championship with a 4-2 victory over Indian River on Wednesday.
Tied at two at the half, the 'Dawgs would go on to add two more to double up the Indians in the win.
Laurel will try for their first Henlopen Conference championship on Saturday when they play north champion Caesar Rodney at the DE Turf Sports Complex in Milford.
- Updated Delmarva event cancellations due to winter weather
- Two charged in Dover cocaine investigation
- Man arrested in connection to Milford burglary
- Police: Whaleyville man charged with DUI after crashing into a tree in Berlin
- ACT testing for Dec. 9. canceled in Laurel
- Magnolia man arrested on endangerment charges involving local students