CHESTERTOWN, Md - The Kent Island Buccaneers girls soccer team captured their first ever Bayside Championship with a 2-1 win over James M. Bennett on Monday afternoon at Washington College in Chestertown, MD.
McKenzie Mogel scored two goals, including the go-ahead goal with just over 12 minutes to go to lift her team to the victory.
The Buccaneers roll into the MPSSAA playoffs as a 2-seed in the 2A East region as playoffs begin on Friday, October 27th.
- Centuries old Harcum family farm in jeopardy
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard