STEVENSVILLE, Md - The Kent County Trojans trailed Kent Island 29-28 heading into the locker room Friday night.
The second half though was a completely different story.
Kent County would start the second in a full court press, causing some trouble for the Buccaneers.
The Trojans would retake the lead about midway through the third and didn't look back from there.
Kent County Sophomore JayShaun Freeman would lead all scorers with 25 points. Ricky Bowser would add 13 for the Trojans.
Kent Island Senior John Van Wie led the way for the Bucs with 15 points.
- Va. to hold annual tornado preparedness drill
- Some rounds of ammunition from unrest can't be accounted for in Md.
- Local students stand up to bullying in Wicomico County
- Two gun control bills focus on mental health and age restrictions.
- Homelessness panel continues to take steps
- State of the police department reveals improvement