SALISBURY, Md - The James M. Bennett girls basketball team went on an 11-0 run down the stretch, holding off the comeback by Queen Anne's in route to a 66-55 Bayside championship game win.
The Clippers led by just 3 at the half, but trailed at times in the third and fourth quarters before making their way back into the game. Tied at 55, the Lady Clippers scored the final 11 points of the game and never looked back- winning just their 3rd Bayside title game in program history.
- Code Purple extends services as cold temps continue
- Police search for Del. man wanted on multiple charges
- Man charged in connection to 2017 incident at Somerset Co. Dept. of Social Services
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified
- Physician, 78, sentenced on Medicaid fraud, drug charges in Va.
- Deputies: Acetaminophen and oxycodone found during Dorchester Co. traffic stop; one arrested