EASTON, Md. - Behind 41 points from Jaedon Copper, Easton took down Kent County 90-76 at home on Tuesday.
Copper dropped 23 in the second half, and added 20 rebounds, to propel the Warriors to the victory.
Easton would be up by as many as 21, until the Trojans would draw it to within single-digits early in the fourth quarter in part to their press.
For Kent County, Ricky Bowser had a team-high 23 and NyTre Greene added 18.
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond
- UPDATE: Trial begins for one of six allegedly involved in 2017 murder of Salisbury man
- DSP: Body found in Dover; death investigation ongoing