WILMINGTON, De - November 17th was a night to remember for the Delmar Wildcats football team. Delmar marched into Baynard Stadium in Wilmington, De and pulled off the upset over the top ranked DMA Seahawks 34-13 in the quarterfinals of the DIAA Division II state tournament.
Leading the way for Delmar, tailback Te'Shawn Dennard who tallied three rushing touchdowns on the night.
The Wildcats will travel to AI DuPont High School for their semi-final matchup Friday, November 24th.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7:00p.m.
- Boy dies after reportedly exchanging gunfire with trooper in Dover; trooper uninjured
- Police: Millsboro man strikes pole after carjacking kids at knife point, police chase
- UPDATE: Gold alert for Millsboro man canceled
- Berlin man charged with DUI after reportedly crashing into trooper vehicle
- Four arrested for drug sales and possession near one year old
- Fatal vehicle accident on route 50 seven others injured.