PRINCESS ANNE, Md. - Facing a halftime deficit on the road, the Crisfield Crabbers rode a late second half run to take down county rival Washington, 58 to 52.
The Jaguars would lead 31 to 24 at the break, but 20 combined second half points from Rykell Waters and Justin Cohen powered them to the win.
Rykell Waters finished with 22, and Ryan Waters followed with 13.
Rykeem Custis paced Washington with 12, and Josh Sproul dropped in 11.
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified
- Physician, 78, sentenced on Medicaid fraud, drug charges in Va.
- Deputies: Acetaminophen and oxycodone found during Dorchester Co. traffic stop; one arrested
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in connection to Salisbury homicide investigation
- Officials: Teacher suffers minor injury after fight at Wicomico Co. school
- United Airlines suspends new reservations for pets in cargo hold