Lewes, Del. - The Cape Henlopen Vikings are now 4-0 on the season after beating the Smyrna Eagles 18-3 this evening.
The Vikings scored 14 first half points, and the defense limited the Eagles to a single goal. In the third quarter, Cape added three more goals. Smyrna made a push in the fourth quarter adding two. Jaycob Trimmer and Gregory Boyce each notched hattricks for the Vikings.
Cape hosts Appoquinimink at 7pm on Friday. Smyrna, now 0-3, has a 7pm road tilt on Friday against Milford.
- Traffic Alert: Lane closures for Route 1 NB announced for upcoming Kent Co. project
- Prison visits restricted as preventative flu measure in Del.
- UPDATE: Victim identified in Dover homicide; one arrested
- Worcester County STEM students offered opportunity to work in career fields
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues