Camden, Del. - The Caesar Rodney Riders girls basketball team remains undefeated on the season, beating Sussex Central 57-43. The Riders move to 10-0 on the season.
Ayana Stratton had a nice layup for Susssex Central, which put up a good fight in the first quarter. Alexis Reid had four three-pointers on the night, tallying a game-high 23 points. Ambria Stratton dished the ball to Baileigh Lambert for a Central layup. The Riders charged in the fourth quarter, as Kylie Kornagay-Lucas forced a turnover an got a layup on the other end.
- Perdue Stadium receives state funding for stadium improvements
- Gov. Hogan invests $10 million in opioid epidemic
- Appeals court revives case challenging death row conditions
- Wicomico Co. man found guilty on sex abuse of a minor, assault charges
- Accomack Co. man convicted of animal cruelty for shooting dog
- Lewes man charged with assault for reported abuse of foster child
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »