SALISBURY, Md. - James M. Bennett's girls soccer team's historic season came to an end with a 3-0 loss against Chesapeake on Thursday.
Chesapeake got out to a fast start in part to two first half goals from Brooke Hurst.
The Clippers finish with their season with the school's first conference title in 15 years.
- Man charged with sixth DUI in Millsboro
- Judge eyes case guidelines in prison riot prosecution
- Maryland officials warn public about charity scams
- Hoppers Tap House teams up with local non profit organization to fundraise
- Salisbury Police to introduce a new child identification system
- Local sheriff's office to host active shooter seminar