SALISBURY, Md. - Both the boys and girls Bayside Senior All-Star games would need overtime to determine a winner on Tuesday night.
For the girls, the South extended their winning streak against the North with a 72-71 win. Pocomoke's Piajah Johnson put home the winning layup with seconds to go to seal the win for the South squad.
For the boys, Bayside North Player of the Year Joey Adams dropped 34 points in his squad 136-132 win over the South.
The 33rd annual Cliff Mister senior all-star game honors the top senior players from the North and South Bayside divisions, and gives the high schoolers one last chance to represent the Bayside conference.
- Code Purple extends services as cold temps continue
- Police search for Del. man wanted on multiple charges
- Man charged in connection to 2017 incident at Somerset Co. Dept. of Social Services
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified
- Physician, 78, sentenced on Medicaid fraud, drug charges in Va.
- Deputies: Acetaminophen and oxycodone found during Dorchester Co. traffic stop; one arrested