BALTIMORE, Md. - Presented by M&T Bank, the Baltimore Ravens and the Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism (GOSV) announced the kickoff of the 18th annual Honor Rows Program. During each Ravens home game of the 2017 regular season, the program recognizes youth groups and organizations who provide outstanding volunteer service to their communities.
Since the beginning of the partnership, M&T Bank has honored over 11,000 young people from a range of organizations. Winning groups receive up to 100 tickets to a home game, Honor Rows t-shirts for all participants, a pre-game on-field visit and in-game recognition on the RavensVision boards. Additionally, the Ravens’ broadcast partner, WBAL-TV, will feature each group during a Thursday broadcast prior to a home game.
Honorees will be selected by a panel of youth service leaders with the assistance of the GOSV, the Baltimore Ravens and M&T Bank staff. Organizations must complete an application and provide a 100-word essay describing why the group is deserving of the honor. To qualify for consideration, groups must demonstrate a strong commitment to servicing the needs of the local community.
Applications for the 18th annual Honor Rows Program can be completed online at www.BaltimoreRavens.com/HonorRows. The deadline to submit an application is Aug. 21, 2017.
- Texas bombing victim accepted at Oberlin before death
- UPDATE: Del. court rejects appeal of woman in daycare death
- Former teacher, coach pleads guilty to child porn charges in Md.
- Woman convicted for role in 2017 chase in Wicomico County
- Killer returned to prison after release is granted probation in Del.
- UPDATE: Victim of Md. school shooting dies after removal of life support