47 ABC - The White House is about to get a little taste of the Eastern Shore.
It's all a part of President Trump's campaign for companies to be American-made. On Monday, each state will showcase a Made in America product and Delmarva has two representatives.
Delaware selected ILC Dover to showcase aerospace materials and Maryland selected Heath Crab Pots out of Crisfield.
President Trump hopes this will highlight and celebrate American-made products as well as encourage other companies to manufacture their products in the U.S.
- Updated Mountaire's Thanksgiving for Thousands draws hundreds of volunteers
- Governor enacts new rules for Lee statue rallies in Va.
- Man reportedly shot at New Church home, investigation ongoing
- Campaign finance, open records bills among 1st proposed in Va.
- UPDATE: Delaware cigarette theft suspect arrested in Frederica
- Officials: Woman injured after crash in Cheswold, cause under investigation