CHANTILLY, Va. - (AP) - A Latvian airline is launching nonstop service connecting Washington, D.C., to London.
Dulles International Airport, located outside the District of Columbia, announced Thursday that Primera Air will run five nonstop flights a week each way between Dulles and London's Stanstead Airport beginning in August.
The airport says Primera will offer travelers a low-fare option. One-way flights will be as low as $199.
Dulles says its international passenger activity increased to a record 7.8 million in 2017.
Primera, which is based in Latvia and Denmark, launched in 2003 as a charter carrier.
- Delmarva officials react to failed vote on Immigration legislation
- Demolition has begun at the 94th Street mall in Ocean City
- After Florida shooting, local officers increase school presence
- More staff needed for juvenile facilities, child abuse cases in Del.
- Del. judge approves sale of translation company to co-founder
- New restaurant looks to bring healthier options to Somerset Co.