EXMORE, Va. - UPDATE: Virginia State Police have identified the man struck at a mud bog race on Saturday as 48-year-old Rick Ulerick of Virginia Beach.
A pedestrian was struck and killed at a Mud Bog event in Exmore Saturday.
The event occurred around 3 p.m. at the Belle Haven Moose Lodge, which hosted the event. The pedestrian was struck by a mud hop vehicle while he was taking pictures of an ongoing truck race through the pit.
This is being investigated as an accidental death and notification attempts are in the process of being made to a family member.
- Be the Difference Day held 25 projects across Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties
- Salisbury's 1st Annual Bike Party kicks off on Earth Day
- Laurel man faces child abuse and sexual assault charges
- United Way's Be the Difference Day
- Carper "Climate Change Tour" comes to Dewey Beach
- Health officials issue warning for New Castle residents who may have come in contact with raccoon