ACCOMACK COUNTY, Va. - A former Virginia State Trooper was reportedly indicted for forging public records on October 2, in Accomack County.
According to Accomack County Circuit Court, a grand jury certified that on November 25, 2016, Johnny Goodwin forged a public document. He was indicted on Monday, October 2.
Virginia State Police say that Goodwin is no longer affiliated with the Virginia State Police. Goodwin resigned as a trooper on April 26.
Police say that Goodwin is currently under criminal investigation and that a prosecutor from Prince William County is assigned to the investigation.
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria