BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. - On Thursday, authorities released the video of the School Resource Officer who remained outside of the Florida high school during the mass shooting that killed 17 people last month.
WPLG, the ABC affiliate in South Florida, reports that the Broward County Sheriff's Office has released the video of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Resource Officer Scott Peterson on the day of the mass shooting. Seventeen people died as a result of the February 14 shooting, in Parkland, FL.
In the video, Peterson is seen standing near an entrance to the school. Throughout the video, he remains outside of the building.
According to WPLG, a Broward County judge apparently ruled that the sheriff's office had a deadline of noon Thursday to release the video
To see the video and for more on its release, click here.
- Elimination of straws may be good for the environment, but the disabled community may be at risk
- Salt water can be dangerous to your pet resulting in salt poisoning
- Made On Delmarva: Inner Ocean Seaweed Soaps
- Delaware man arrested for the second time in less than a month
- United States intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- Man charged with fifth DUI in Del.