SUSSEX COUNTY, Del. - Sussex County Council members are asking residents to file their traffic complaints soon so they can be included in the upcoming transportation plan.
Sussex County officials want residents to submit traffic suggestions or ideas.
Now through August 10, residents can send in suggestions that will get filed into the 2020-2025 Capital Transportation Program requesting for new highway infrastructure.
Delaware drivers say they are excited that the state now offers this new feature and hope it will help improve roadways.
Kayley Cooper a new driver said, "If its a four way stop and there's no stop sign there, there could be certain issues, there could be a crash." Cooper also said, "it will just help everyone overall to go on the website and just try and get stop signs put in."
To submit a suggestion, you can log on to sussexcountyde.gov
- Health Officials: Get children vaccinated before school starts
- Trimper's Rides celebrates 125th Anniversary
- Kayaktivists make a big splash during 'Float For The Coast'
- Foodie Friday: Lefty's Alley & Eats
- Wicomico County Fair returns for its 82nd year
- Suspect sought in connection with Del. hit and run investigation