POCOMOKE, Md. - On Monday night, November 27, 2017, Pocomoke City will be transformed into a “Winter Wonderland” as the town plays host to one of Delmarva’s largest nighttime Christmas parades.
Always held on the first Monday night after Thanksgiving, the Pocomoke parade has become an Eastern Shore tradition and will attract over 100 units from Maryland, Delaware and Virginia along with thousands of spectators.
47 ABC will have it's Mobile Weather Center in the parade.
For more information click here.
- Lawmakers want to make state song gender neutral
- Delaware Senate approves bill aimed at tackling mental health and gun violence
- Ocean City bills impacting distilling and special events zones signed into law
- Governor Larry Hogan signs multiple gun control bills
- Residents voice concerns over CAFO potentially affecting water quality in Worcester County
- Assateague Island National Seashore to increase entrance fees for visitors