SALISBURY, Md. - McDonald's Restaurant in Salisbury is celebrating the launch of new recipes sandwiches and the "frork."
On May 5, 2017, McDonald's raises the bar with their new signature crafted recipes sandwiches. Premium ingredients and unique flavors included are pico guacamole, sweet bbq bacon and maple bacon dijon.
The new delicious sandwiches are sure to be finger licking good, but McDonald's has taken a new approach to dealing with dripping sauces.
The Frork is a silicone fork shaped utensil, that is topped with an opening where the customer can insert three to four fries. The fries become the prongs making it an innovative and edible tool.
Customers can participate in the launch, today from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the North Salisbury McDonald's located at 2709 North Salisbury Boulevard in Salisbury, Maryland 21801.
Guests can expect to individually taste test the new toppings, participate in a question and answer session and receive a free signature recipes sandwich.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.