WORCESTER COUNTY, Md. - The 2-1-1 Maryland Hotline is open 24-hours a day and now it's available locally through the Worcester County Health Department.
When you dial 2-1-1, residents have access to services such as peer recovery support and access to treatment.
Life Crisis answers all the 2-1-1 calls. They have a partnership with the Worcester Health Department since they have a 24/7 hotline and they are funded through United Way for 2-1-1.
This support network was created to make it faster and easier to connect residents to essential services.
You can call 2-1-1 at any time to receive information about addiction and mental health services.
A trained staff member will connect you to a specialist.
This is a core element on behalf of the Heroin Opioid Community Response plan released by the Health Department.
For more information on 2-1-1 Maryland make sure to click here.
- Park officials hope to add more diverse trails
- PRMC aims to increase Health Literacy on the Shore
- Kent Island Community Outspoken about controversial KIHS video
- A Westover local needs help going overseas for a 11-month mission trip
- With National Walk Out planned, local schools respond
- Delaware wineries seeking public input for public hearing on direct wine shipments