WORCESTER COUNTY, Md. - The 2-1-1 Maryland Hotline is open 24-hours a day and now it's available locally through the Worcester County Health Department.
When you dial 2-1-1, residents have access to services such as peer recovery support and access to treatment.
Life Crisis answers all the 2-1-1 calls. They have a partnership with the Worcester Health Department since they have a 24/7 hotline and they are funded through United Way for 2-1-1.
This support network was created to make it faster and easier to connect residents to essential services.
You can call 2-1-1 at any time to receive information about addiction and mental health services.
A trained staff member will connect you to a specialist.
This is a core element on behalf of the Heroin Opioid Community Response plan released by the Health Department.
For more information on 2-1-1 Maryland make sure to click here.
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery
- Two arrested on drug charges after Milton traffic stop
- Meth found during vehicle search in Del.; one charged
- Amtrak: We'll halt service on tracks lacking speed controls