SNOW HILL, Md. - A man was convicted on multiple sex abuse charges, after authorities say he abused several children, in Worcester County.
The Office of the State's Attorney for Worcester County says on Wednesday, 24-year-old Joshua Tauber, of Pocomoke City, was found guilty on ten separate counts relating to the sexual abuse of three minor children.
After a day-long trial, Judge Richard Bloxom returned the guilty verdicts for the Tauber's conduct that happened between the years of 2009 and 2015.
Taubers's bond was revoked and he is currently being held at the Worcester County jail pending a pre-sentence investigation prior to sentencing.
A sentencing date has not been announced.
Interim State's Attorney for Worcester County Bill McDermott says, "Detective Vicki Martin of the Worcester County Sheriff's Office and Deputy State's Attorney, Diane Karsnitz deserve our sincere appreciation for holding this man accountable for his abhorrent and vile behavior. Preying upon children has no place in Worcester County – and Detective Martin, DSA Karsnitz and the Child Advocacy Center sent that message loud and clear."
- UPDATE: Leader of Del. criminal network sentenced
- Wicomico Co. house fire results in $100K in damages; investigation ongoing
- Texas bombing victim accepted at Oberlin before death
- UPDATE: Del. court rejects appeal of woman in daycare death
- Former teacher, coach pleads guilty to child porn charges in Md.
- Woman convicted for role in 2017 chase in Wicomico County