MARDELA SPRINGS Md. - A Salisbury woman is facing assault charges, after deputies say she stabbed a man four times at a party, in Wicomico County.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says on Wednesday, a deputy a made an arrest in the investigation of a stabbing that happened on September 16, in Mardela Springs. According to the report, on September 16, a deputy met with a victim in the Emergency room of Peninsula Regional Medical Center who reported that he had been stabbed at a party. During the investigation, authorities learned that the victim was involved in a physical altercation with someone when the victim was stabbed four times in his side by a third person.
Law enforcement reports that they identified 28-year-old Dana Dennard, of Salisbury, as the person who stabbed the victim at the party.
Dennard was arrested and charged with assault first degree, assault second degree, reckless endangerment, and affray. She is currently being held at the Wicomico County Detention Center without bond pending a district court bond review.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury