WICOMICO COUNTY, Md. - A local official with the Wicomico County State's Attorney's Office will not run for re-election in 2018.
The Wicomico County State's Attorney Ella Disharoon says on Tuesday, that she will not be running in the 2018 election for State's Attorney, in Wicomico County. According to State's Attorney Disharoon, she will work as an Assistant State's Attorney in Somerset County.
In a statement State's Attorney Disharoon says, " My years with the Wicomico County State's Attorney's Office have been some of the best of my life. I will miss all of the incredible people I have had the pleasure of working with throughout the years. I cannot thank this community enough for all of the opportunities and experiences I have been provided during my time with this office. I have gained so much from my career in this County over the past 14 years."
- Officials: No one injured after garage fire spreads to home in Bishopville
- Man arrested in connection to assault in Talbot Co.
- Attorney: Gov. Carney ignoring ruling on court political balance
- County Seat Highway shut down after three vehicle crash in Georgetown
- Results of joint operation to battle crime are announced in Md.
- Officials hold meeting on regulations for guns in parks