SALISBURY, Md. - A fire remains under investigation, after authorities say the blaze caused an estimated total loss of $100,000, in Wicomico County.
The Office of the Maryland State Fire Marshal says on Saturday, just before 12:30 AM, the Salisbury Fire Department responded to the 800 block of Little John Drive for a reported house fire, in Salisbury.
According to the report, the fire started in the sunroom of the home. Authorities say 25 firefighters reportedly put out the blaze within an hour.
No injuries were reported in this incident. Officials report that the estimated total loss is $100,000.
The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office continues to investigate the caused of this fire.
47ABC will have more on the family who was displaced by the fire in the NewsHour. A GoFundMe page has been set up for the family and can be found here.
- Md. gets OK to expand developmentally disabled service
- November's 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference' winner
- Tips to prevent the flu, after the first flu-related death in Delaware
- Police: No one injured in reported Delmar robbery
- UPDATE: Family pet dies in Berlin house fire; cause undetermined
- Officials: Dog dies in Cheswold blaze; cause under investigation