SALISBURY, Md. - A fire remains under investigation, after authorities say the blaze caused an estimated total loss of $100,000, in Wicomico County.
The Office of the Maryland State Fire Marshal says on Saturday, just before 12:30 AM, the Salisbury Fire Department responded to the 800 block of Little John Drive for a reported house fire, in Salisbury.
According to the report, the fire started in the sunroom of the home. Authorities say 25 firefighters reportedly put out the blaze within an hour.
No injuries were reported in this incident. Officials report that the estimated total loss is $100,000.
The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office continues to investigate the caused of this fire.
47ABC will have more on the family who was displaced by the fire in the NewsHour. A GoFundMe page has been set up for the family and can be found here.
- March's 'Teacher Who Makes a Difference' award
- Local students participate in unique "Trashion Show"
- Exclusive first look at SBY Marathon medal designed by local students
- One charged after fatal crash in Kent Co.
- Community rallies behind Berlin business after devastating fire
- Broadband networks to expand to Accomack County