SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say that the Wicomico County Executive did not turn in funding for Salisbury station one volunteers.
According to the County Council, executive Bob Culver did not recommend funding for the company.
It's unclear why; however, company one spokesman Cory Polidore says if the organization has to prove that they are an organization to obtain funding then that's what they'll do.
Station one recently accepted a city county fire service agreement and are housed at the Salisbury-Wicomico airport.
- Deputies: Woman shot in stomach outside American Legion in Pocomoke; investgation ongoing
- Community members listen in on panel discussing race in Sussex County
- Blades water wells closer to being drinkable
- Traffic stop turned pursuit leads to drug and weapon charges
- Rehoboth capital improvements focus of budget talks
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch