SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say that on Wednesday, as a part of the City of Salisbury's efforts to improve water distribution, the Department of Water Works will be fixing a water service on South Division Street and Carrolton Avenue.
Carrolton Avenue will be closed to through traffic from Eastern Shore Drive to John Street. The work will be performed starting at 9:00 AM and will finish by 4:30 PM. All locators and Central Alarm will know about this event.
Officials appreciate the patience and consideration of the public. People who need more information can contact the Water Works Utilities Branch at 410-548-3105.
- House Democrat joins ranks of those not seeking re-election in Del.
- Garland Hayward: Teaching the Children
- Judge says Va. must keep death row reforms in place
- UPDATE: DNREC: PFC levels lowered in Blades; water flushing process advised
- Gang members among seven arrested in connection to drug investigation in Dover
- Police: No kids on Accomack County school bus during crash; investigation ongoing