SALISBURY, Md. - Officials say that on Wednesday, as a part of the City of Salisbury's efforts to improve water distribution, the Department of Water Works will be fixing a water service on South Division Street and Carrolton Avenue.
Carrolton Avenue will be closed to through traffic from Eastern Shore Drive to John Street. The work will be performed starting at 9:00 AM and will finish by 4:30 PM. All locators and Central Alarm will know about this event.
Officials appreciate the patience and consideration of the public. People who need more information can contact the Water Works Utilities Branch at 410-548-3105.
- County considers changes to scholarship fund
- AAA predicts record volume of drivers for Thanksgiving
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Smyrna in 2018
- Mountaire's Thanksgiving for Thousands draws hundreds of volunteers
- Governor enacts new rules for Lee statue rallies in Va.
- Man reportedly shot at New Church home, investigation ongoing