HEBRON, Md. - Three people are facing charges after Deputies say they found crack cocaine and guns while executing a warrant in a home in Wicomico County.
While investigating a warrant for controlled dangerous substances offenses, at a home in the 27000 block of Ocean Gateway, the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office reports that they found crack cocaine, other paraphernalia, and several firearms and ammunition in the home. Officials say during the June 30 investigation, they arrested 63-year-old Marian Thompson, 66-year-old James Savage, and 71-year-old Salahuddin Ali, all of Salisbury.
According to authorities, the three were not allowed to have firearms in their possession due to prior criminal convictions.Thompson, Savage, and Ali were charged with possession of CDS: crack cocaine, possession of a firearm by persons prohibited, and possession of ammunition by persons prohibited.
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooter dead after shooting at a St. Mary's Co. high school
- New bombing 2 days after latest blast in Austin,Texas
- Local psychiatrist's license suspended amid allegations
- New pilot program instills love of sports and team building at Pocomoke Middle School
- City of Salisbury unveils new youth community center
- Horses rescued as investigation continues to unfold