DORCHESTER COUNTY, Md. - A wanted Salisbury man is facing multiple charges including sex abuse of a minor, after authorities say he was arrested in Dorchester County.
The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says on Monday, they were assisted by members of the Capitol area Fugitive Task Force,Cambridge Police Department and the Maryland State Police in the arrest of 35-year-old Richard Jones, of Salisbury. Jones was apparently taken in to custody in Dorchester County.
Authorities report that Jones has been wanted since May 2017 in connection with a case where he has been charged with two counts of sexual abuse of a minor, three counts of fourth degree sex offense with a minor, three counts of second degree assault, sexual solicitation of a minor and third degree sex offense of a minor, in Wicomico County. Jones was featured on 47ABC's Fugitve Friday since October 2017
According to law enforcement, Jones is being held on a $250,000 bond on the charges related to the Wicomico County case. Deputies say the 35-year-old is also wanted by the State of Maryland on a parole retake and is being held without bond on that charge.
To see other individuals wanted across Delmarva, click over to 47 ABC's Fugitive Friday.
- President Trump meeting with Apple's Tim Cook on trade
- Police: Four teen suspects arrested in teacher's carjacking
- Two sought in connection with Salisbury theft incident
- Cosby jury begins deliberations
- Former Md. police officer sentenced for lying on timesheets
- Man in custody after police find over 4,000 bags of heroin in Del.