EASTON, Md. - During a traffic stop, in Easton, police say they arrested a man who was wanted in connection to a sex abuse incident involving a minor.
The Easton Police Department says that on Wednesday they stopped a vehicle and identified a passenger as 29-year-old Tavon Bowser, of Cordova. According to the report, police learned that Bowser was wanted in connection with an incident involving a 14-year-old victim at an Easton home.
Authorities say that Bowser was charged with sex abuse of a minor, second degree assault, second degree sex offense, third degree sex offense, and witness intimidation. He is held in the Talbot County Detention Center without bond.
- Cape Henlopen Passes Referendum Vote
- Wicomico County Sheriff's Office offering law enforcement explorer program for teens
- Coastal storm pounds Ocean City
- Md. first responders discuss crisis intervention strategies
- Cape Henlopen School District pushes referendum to add more classroom space
- DelDOT preps for Nor'easter