DORCHESTER COUNTY, Md. - Deputies say that a Vienna woman was arrested on Friday for drug charges.
According to the Dorchester County Sheriff's Office, 24-year-old Victoria Simpson of Vienna, was wanted by Baltimore City Police and the Dorchester County Sheriff's Office for failure to appear.
The deputy also discovered that she was wanted by Easton Police for three counts of possession of paraphernalia and possession of heroin. She was ordered held on $6,000 bond.
- Results of joint operation to battle crime are announced in Md.
- Officials hold meeting on regulations for guns in parks
- Police searching for man who robbed a Hardee's restaurant.
- Seaford church holds stand with students: prayers to break the cycle of violence vigil
- Sussex County Habitat for Humanity dedicates two rehabilitated homes
- Paid sick leave law in effect in Maryland