Officials say the Verizon Wireless outage affecting Maryland and Virginia was resolved, on Monday.
Verizon Wireless officials say on Monday, there was a service disruption overnight that began after 4:00 AM. According to officials, only the customers making VOLTE to VOLTE calls were affected. The disruption was apparently resolved in about an hour.
Many Verizon customers have reported issues with making calls on Monday Morning.
As of 6:00 a.m. Verizon Wireless has had 510 reports through out the United States, on their outage map .
For more information on the outage click here.
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues