SALISBURY, Md. - Salisbury Police Department tells WMDT a vehicle crash has caused a power outage in Salisbury.
Two people were transported to an area hospital after a vehicle hit a pole at West Main Street and Lake Street.
WMDT has been told the power outage could last an estimated six hours.
Salisbury Police declined further comment on extent of injuries due to an ongoing investigation.
- Md. House OKs budget after school safety debate
- Officials rule Dorchester Co. fire as accidental
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested in connection to Del. shooting
- Gov. Northam renews call for Medicaid expansion in Va.
- University of Md. professor tapped for Treasury post
- Juvenile killer loses appeal for prison assault in Del.