SALISBURY, Md. - Starting this weekend in Salisbury, the US 13 South ramp to the Salisbury Bypass near the Centre of Salisbury mall will be closed for three months.
According to SHA, the closure will add about five miles to the trip.
We're told drivers will have to use the US 13 South ramp to US 50/Salisbury Bypass west, exit at Naylor Mill Road, turn left then left again onto the Salisbury Bypass heading south/east.
SHA spokesman, Charlies Gishlar, "Nearly 40,000 vehicles including a large percentage of commercial trucks travel on this section of US 13 each day so plan extra time and think orange which means slow down in the work site and pay close attention to the road."
With good weather, SHA plans to have it completed by September.
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion
- After Florida shooting, Millsboro PD says they're prepped for an active shooting situation
- College of William & Mary picks first woman as president in 325 years