One person is seriously injured after a three car crash on the 7800-block of Stephen Decatur Highway in Berlin, near Porfin Drive, closing the road to Assateague Island.
The crash took place at the intersection of Stephen Decatur Highway and Porfin Drive in Berlin, Md. just after 4 p.m. William Bandorick, of Berlin, crossed into the oncoming lane striking two other cars head-on.
Bandorick was airlited by Maryland State Police to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center. The driver of one of the vehicles was transported by ambulance to P-R-M-C in Salisbury and the third driver was not injured in the collision.
The collision is still under investigation, charges are pending and police do not believe alcohol was a factor in the crash.
- Salisbury City Council votes to hire firm to redesign busy intersection into roundabout
- Airport applying for expansion grant
- Wild Senate race has nothing on past elections in Alabama
- Informant testifies against ex-cop accused in terror trial in Va.
- Gov. Hogan urges reauthorization of children's health program
- Two flown to Shock Trauma after four-vehicle crash in Easton