CRISFIELD, Md. - Police say that a reward has been offered for information leading to an arrest in connection with a Crisfield homicide that happened on Friday, October 6.
According to Crime Solvers of the Lower Eastern Shore, a reward of up to $1,000 is available for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for the shooting of Mark Laquan Smith.
Officials say that all information reported to Crime Solvers will be taken anonymously and will stay confidential.
On October 6, officers responded to the half circle off of Charlotte Avenue in Crisfield for the report of gunshots. When they arrived, they found a male victim, identified as 25-year-old Mark Laquan Smith, who had been shot at least 14 times.
Police later said that drugs, money and a revolver was found at the scene. Smith was pronounced dead at the scene. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 410-548-1776.
- Beebe Healthcare expands a south campus to Millville
- Delaware hospitals offer cancer care coordinators
- Pathways To Success discuss plans for media partnership
- Ocean City considering Coca Cola logo on water tower
- Blades water safe to drink again
- Ocean City council passes resolution opposing offshore drilling