SALISBURY, Md. - Police say that they have identified a suspect involved in a shooting that happened in Salisbury, on Sunday, at Royal Farms.
According to the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office, at 2:34 AM on Sunday morning, deputies responded to Royal Farms on Royalty Way, for a shooting.
Investigators say that 23-year-old Troy Jalen Holmes was involved in a fight inside of Royal Farms with a man. Holmes reportedly produced a handgun and fired at this man. Deputies say that Holmes then fled the store and was involved in another fight just down the road from the Royal Farms Store where the man reportedly shot at Holmes striking him in the back and striking a female passenger that was in the car.
Holmes and the female passenger were taken to P.R.M.C. where they were treated and released with non-life threatening injuries. Holmes was taken into custody at P.R.M.C and he has been charged in reference to the shooting at the store.
Holmes is currently being held at the Wicomico County Detention Center. The investigation is still ongoing. Investigators are trying to identify the suspect shown in the attached photo. The man is a person of interest.
Investigators are asking for anyone with information to call the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Division at 410-548-4898. To leave an anonymous tip, people can call Crime Solvers at 410-548-1776.
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues