SOMERSET COUNTY, Md. - Somerset County authorities are searching for a man who they say is wanted for questioning only in relation to a shooting that happened in Crisfield.
The Crisfield Police Department says on Thursday, they are looking for 34-year-old Micah Lamar Blue for questioning only relating to a October homicide, in Crisfield.
According to authorities, Blue's last known address is 509 Twin Creeks Lane, in Salisbury, MD. He apparently known to frequent the Salisbury area, as well as Freedomtown Road area, in Somerset County.
According to Crisfield Police, 33-year-old Lykehtha Jermaine Ayers, of Crisfield, was wanted also wanted for questioning. He has apparently been questioned, on Thursday, and is no longer sought.
Investigators say this stems from a shooting that happened on October 6 which resulted in the death of 25-year-old Mark Laquan Smith, of Salisbury. 47ABC reported that the victim was found to be shot 14 times, in the half circle off of Charlotte Avenue, in Crisfield. Authorities believe Smith knew the suspect as they describe the incident as "up close and personal."
Anyone with information related to this homicide or the whereabouts of Blue is asked to call the Crisfield Police Department at 410-968-1323.
A reward is also apparently being offered up to $1,000 for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for the shooting of Smith.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury