SALISBURY, Md. - Officers say a missing 17-year-old was found, in Salisbury, on Monday.
The Salisbury Police Department says on Monday, just before 12:00 AM, they found 17-year-old Janasia Boyd, in Salisbury. Officials with the Salisbury Police Department tell 47 ABC that they received a tip that led to finding the missing teen.
According to the report, Boyd was last seen on September 7, around 9:30 PM, in the 800 block of Miami Avenue, in Salisbury. Authorities say Boyd was found in good condition.
- County considers changes to scholarship fund
- AAA predicts record volume of drivers for Thanksgiving
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Smyrna in 2018
- Mountaire's Thanksgiving for Thousands draws hundreds of volunteers
- Governor enacts new rules for Lee statue rallies in Va.
- Man reportedly shot at New Church home, investigation ongoing