SALISBURY, Md. - Officers say a missing 17-year-old was found, in Salisbury, on Monday.
The Salisbury Police Department says on Monday, just before 12:00 AM, they found 17-year-old Janasia Boyd, in Salisbury. Officials with the Salisbury Police Department tell 47 ABC that they received a tip that led to finding the missing teen.
According to the report, Boyd was last seen on September 7, around 9:30 PM, in the 800 block of Miami Avenue, in Salisbury. Authorities say Boyd was found in good condition.
- Md. Governor makes it official: he's running for re-election
- DSP: Probationer arrested after over 1,700 bags of heroin were found in Sussex Co.
- Deputies: Body found outside Accomack Co. home; investigation ongoing
- House Democrat joins ranks of those not seeking re-election in Del.
- Garland Hayward: Teaching the Children
- Judge says Va. must keep death row reforms in place