DORCHESTER COUNTY, Md. - A man was brought back to Dorchester County, after deputies say he was arrested in another state for his role in hindering an investigation of a woman's 2017 overdose death.
The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says on Wednesday, deputies traveled to Biglerville, PA to take custody of William Franklin Brooks III.
Brooks was arrested in Pennsylvania in December as a result of an October 30 indictment alleging his involvement in the obstruction of justice relating to the heroin overdose death of Roxanne Willey. Willey's death apparently happened in March 2017.
Brooks was charged with obstruction of justice, altering evidence, possession of heroin.
He was extradited back to Dorchester County for trial and is currently being held without bond.
- New bill aims to prevent people from using drone's to invade privacy or harass others
- Governor John Carney signs bill in hopes of deterring illegal sales of firearms
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge study considers expansion to relieve congestion
- Coastal Hospice provides options to keep loved ones comfortable
- DSP: Weapons found after shots fired in Smyrna; three charged
- Salisbury barbershop looks to give back to local youth