DORCHESTER COUNTY, Md. - A man was brought back to Dorchester County, after deputies say he was arrested in another state for his role in hindering an investigation of a woman's 2017 overdose death.
The Dorchester County Sheriff's Office says on Wednesday, deputies traveled to Biglerville, PA to take custody of William Franklin Brooks III.
Brooks was arrested in Pennsylvania in December as a result of an October 30 indictment alleging his involvement in the obstruction of justice relating to the heroin overdose death of Roxanne Willey. Willey's death apparently happened in March 2017.
Brooks was charged with obstruction of justice, altering evidence, possession of heroin.
He was extradited back to Dorchester County for trial and is currently being held without bond.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond