On Tuesday, a man was convicted after he threatened a state official earlier this year, in Maryland.
The Office of the State's Attorney for Dorchester County says Robert Allan Creasy was found guilty of threatening a state official in Dorchester County District Court.
On January 18, 2018, Creasy threatened the life of Judge Brett W. Wilson. At that time, a Dorchester County deputy assigned to Circuit Court Security asked who he was referring to and Creasy replied the judge was a "dead man."
Creasy was sentenced to three years with all but one year suspended, three years supervised probation. The Caroline County man was ordered to stay away and not contact or harass Judge Brett Wilson nor enter of be near 206 High Street , in Cambridge. He was also ordered to to attend anger management.
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant
- 19th Annual Boardwalkin' for Pets to take place Saturday
- Ocean City Wind Turbine Petition Gets Support from Mayor, City Council
- Officials seek new borrow areas for Ocean City beach replenishment project
- Southwest Airlines offers apology, $5K, to passengers on damaged jet