MARDELA SPRINGS, Md. - A man was arrested, after deputies say he was the second person involved in an assault at a party, in Mardela Springs.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says on Monday, they identified and 42-year-old Van Turner, of Hebron, as the second suspect involved in an assault on September 16, in Wicomico County. According to the report, on that day, Turner was assaulted a man a a party by wrestling him to the ground and then continued to to assault him. Authorities report that 28-year-old Dana Dennard, of Salisbury, was then responsible for stabbing the victim four times in his side.
Turner was arrested and charged with assault first degree, assault second degree, reckless endangerment, and affray. He is currently being held at the Wicomico County Detention Center without bond.
- Pot hole season hits the Eastern Shore
- PRMC and ambulance company in hot water over Medicare fraud allegations
- Filing deadline quickly approaching for 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election in Maryland
- UPDATE: Milton man charged in connection with fight at basketball game
- Judge says he can't grant home confinement to Del. prison guard
- Ex-psychiatric hospital workers plead to criminal charges in Del.