PRINCESS ANNE, Md. - The University of Maryland Eastern Shore experienced an overnight power outage leading into Monday morning.
Officials say the outage was weather related and lasted about four and a half hours.
Around 2:30 a.m. power was restored to all buildings except for a few facilities on the east side of campus.
Final exams will go on as scheduled.
Officials suggest that students, who live on campus and were impacted by the outage,immediately contact their instructors to work out any accommodations on a case by case basis.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond