SALISBURY, Md. - The Wicomico County Alcohol Task Force says two businesses failed when task force members conducted a routine compliance check Wednesday.
According to officials, 29 licensed establishments were checked with 94 percent of them passing.
The two failing businesses from the check were OC Beer and Wine on Old Ocean City Road and Cafe Italiano Pizzeria on East Naylor Mill Road.
Officials say the clerks from these two businesses who sold alcohol will be charged by task force officers. Licensees from the two businesses will be summoned before the Board of License Commissioners for a hearing where they could face fines or a suspension of their license.
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria
- Del. man guilty on gun charge relating to 2017 video