FRUITLAND, Md. - Fruitland Police say two people were arrested on drug charges after a Thursday morning search warrant at a home on Camden Avenue.
At around 9 AM, officers arrived to the home in the 200 block of Camden Avenue to execute a search warrant. Police reportedly found marijuana, ecstasy and cocaine and arrested two residents of the home: James Bryant and Arlando Scott.
Scott is charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana while Bryant is charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine, MDMA and marijuana, along with drug distribution. Officials say they were additionally charged because the home is near the Stepping Stones Learning Academy.
Both suspecs were transported to the Wicomico County Detention Center, officials said.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers called in to do an emergency dredging of Ocean City inlet
- Dover man convicted for role in 2017 robbery, assault
- Teen charged in connection to assault incident in Caroline Co.
- Man arrested in connection to armed robbery in Caroline Co.
- Police: Multiple vehicles, a home hit in Smyrna shooting; investigation ongoing
- Foodie Friday: Tacos Chabelita