FRUITLAND, Md. - Fruitland Police say two people were arrested on drug charges after a Thursday morning search warrant at a home on Camden Avenue.
At around 9 AM, officers arrived to the home in the 200 block of Camden Avenue to execute a search warrant. Police reportedly found marijuana, ecstasy and cocaine and arrested two residents of the home: James Bryant and Arlando Scott.
Scott is charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana while Bryant is charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine, MDMA and marijuana, along with drug distribution. Officials say they were additionally charged because the home is near the Stepping Stones Learning Academy.
Both suspecs were transported to the Wicomico County Detention Center, officials said.
- UPDATE: DSP: Man wanted in connection to multiple cigarette thefts in Del.
- Police: Two people injured in Roxana crash
- Maryland Gov. responds after death of Baltimore detective
- Unsolved: Mardela Springs Murder
- Local lawmakers react to passing of Republican tax plan
- Man convicted for 2014 murder of Del. toddler