FRUITLAND, Md. - Fruitland Police say two people were arrested on drug charges after a Thursday morning search warrant at a home on Camden Avenue.
At around 9 AM, officers arrived to the home in the 200 block of Camden Avenue to execute a search warrant. Police reportedly found marijuana, ecstasy and cocaine and arrested two residents of the home: James Bryant and Arlando Scott.
Scott is charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana while Bryant is charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine, MDMA and marijuana, along with drug distribution. Officials say they were additionally charged because the home is near the Stepping Stones Learning Academy.
Both suspecs were transported to the Wicomico County Detention Center, officials said.
- Gun in carry-on leads to charges against Delaware senator
- Dover man sentenced after being caught with a gun twice in six months
- Cheswold man sentenced after raping, then trying to hire someone to kill his wife
- Carper says repealing ACA would cripple the fight against opioid addiction
- Millsboro man pleads guilty to robbery and other charges
- Rehoboth man convicted of robbery and carjacking