SALISBURY, Md. - A man was arrested, after deputies say he was driving under the influence on the wrong side of the road, in Salisbury.
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says on Thursday, around 12:30 AM, they were on patrol in the area of Beaglin Park Drive and North Park Drive, when a person was driving a vehicle on the wrong side of the road. Deputies report that the vehicle almost hit another oncoming vehicle.
According to the report, authorities stopped the vehicle and identified the driver as 43-year-old Jacob Septidas, of Salisbury. During the stop, officials say they noticed that Septidas had been drinking and was not licensed to drive. After reportedly failing sobriety tests, Septidas was arrested.
Officials say Septidas was charged with driving under the influence, driving without a license, and other related traffic charges.
- Officials: Level 1 Driving Warning in effect in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Del. authorities, feds identify bandage disguised robber
- Wanted Seaford man arrested on drug and gun charges
- A look at current weather conditions in Ocean City and Cambridge
- Wicomico Co. real estate agent, council candidate arrested on DUI charges
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child